Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kooks and Teabags and Fox, oh my.

If anyone is in doubt that the "Tea Party" stuff going on tomorrow is not a totally Fox News manufactured event, take a look at any other news outlet and notice the lack of 'coverage.' On Fox, they are calling for a 'grass roots' uprising, with celebrities, about every 3 minutes if not more. Everywhere else--crickets. Actual news items.

I certainly hope that no Timothy McVeigh types don't take it into their minds to do something to hurt others tomorrow in the name of protesting "the obamanation." I also hope that in the best possible way, the teabaggers just get to have their protests and everyone else just ignores them or makes fun of them without being belligerent.

I will probably just go about my boring job, and read about it later. I don't get into "news" organizations organizing crazy people for manufactured "historical" anti-intellectual corporate driven protests.

No comments: