Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More New Year's Blog

I thought I would let these resolutions be known too:

I resolve to figure out when to use "who," and when to use "whom." I will also try to think about this in the case of grammar.

I will decide if I think Daniel Craig is insufferably hot, or if he looks like a monkey. I keep going back and forth with this one.
Insufferably HOT!


...and looks like a monkey.



I will remember people's birthdays in the same month that they have them, and send cards in a timely manner.

I resolve to change my teen and preteen's room decor away from preschool to something age appropriate. This must be done before they start hiding girls in the stuffed animal corner.

I want to invent a cockatiel diaper. Sunny the Bird has no sense of propriety, and excellent aim.









More to follow...

No comments: