Monday, August 1, 2011

Angry enough to not sleep

What I am hearing about this "debt deal" they may have reached is not cool. Trillions in cuts, mostly to the poor and young and old.

I have a question. What entitlements will Congress be giving up? Will their families lose health care? Will their children and elderly go hungry? Will their children lack adequate education?

Oh, that's right. Most all of them are millionaires. They are doing fantastic, thanks. They are the annointed ones, many of them are the "Christian, right" folk who think that when Jesus said to 'take care of' those less fortunate than you, he meant Off them.

It kills me to say this, but what is Obama up to? Did he lose his spine?

I am so angry I could bite through my mouthguard. So angry, I am going to be zombie at work tomorrow. An angry zombie.

No comments: