Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quite a useless blog entry.

Well. I promised myself that I would write here about once a week. I don't have a lot to say this week, though. I have a cold. I am not sleeping well.

I am very fatigued with all the election brouhaha, so I won't go on with that. The HuffingtonPost.com is very interesting, check it out, and just to scare yourself, take a look at sarahsteam.org to see women who have willingly blinded themselves and turned off their brains just to belong to a club.

Random thoughts:

Pledge drive time on public radio. Pledge, get some cool goodies. The news and all the other shows are da bomb. G'wan, listen and learn, and be entertained without fart and dick jokes and general puerile humor on the MIX or other morning shows. Commercial free! Do it because Mancow is going back on the air, ready to lower everyone's IQ again.

Cold medicine sucks just about as much as having a cold. I am not sure which one makes me feel like I am in a floaty, unreal bubble.

Why are gigs and auditions so cyclical? I had nothing going on for 2 weeks, and next week I am doing something almost every day. How does my skin know this and decide to break out spectacularly every time?

It occurs to me that I really don't go into the artistic side of myself in this blog. It is the main passion of my life, outside of actual current events. I will remedy this in a future bunch of blogs. Too loopy right now.


This is lame, but it keeps my resolution going. Leave me some banal comments.

No comments: